5 REASONS WHY THEY LAST UP TO 12 TIMES LONGER!
1. Hand clamping makes this the toughest filament assembly in the industry! Up to five supports hold the filament rigid to resist shock & vibration...a leading cause of premature lamp failure. Standard brands use only one or two supports!
2. Advanced filament design keeps temperatures cooler, prolonging filament life and improving lumen maintenance. Greater light output over the life of the lamp. Longer, heavier, sturdier hand wound filaments for greater durability, cleaner burning, less lamp blackening & greater brightness.
3. Brass Base resists corrosion, freezing in the socket, provides for better electrical contact and prevents air leakage into the lamp. All air & impurities are pumped and burned out the lamp to insure proper atmosphere for maximum light output & life.
4. Rare earth gases provide for cooler filament operation. Lamps burn brighter, cooler and last longer.
5. The stem is made of specially selected glass, hand annealed to prevent air leakage into lamp. All lamps subjected to light-up test for 24 hours & 100% rechecked to eliminate premature failure.
2,000 to 10,000 HOURS LIFE